Current Speaking Schedule
- October 2, 2019: “The Quest at FBCFO” at First Baptist Church Fort Oglethorpe (Ft. Oglethorpe, GA)
- October 10, 2019: “Human Origins” at Truett McConnell University’s Undergraduate/Graduate Seminar (Cleveland, GA)
- October 25, 2019: “The Quest at the Rock Church” at The Rock Church of St. Louis–Ballwin Campus (Ballwin, MO) for full location details click here.
- October 26, 2019: “Adam’s Children: Tracing the History of Humanity” (St. Louis, MO)
- This workshop will consist of lectures from both Dr. Todd Wood and Dr. Marcus Ross on the history of human origins. For tickets click here.
- November 9, 2019: “The Quest of a Lifetime: Uniting Faith & Science” (Santa Clarita, CA)
- This workshop style format will consist of a hands on experience in understanding God’s creation with Dr. Gordon Wilson and Dr. Matt McLain. For full details click here.
- January 11, 2020: “January Series” at Calvin College (Grand Rapids, MI)
- February 21-23, 2020: Smoky Mountain Retreat (Pigeon Forge, TN)
- Come and spend the weekend relaxing in the beautiful mountains while learning more about the world God created. Click here to learn more.
- February 25, 2020: “Carver Barnes Lectures” at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (Wake Forest, NC)
- Join Dr. Todd Wood and Dr. Darrel Falk, the coauthors of The Fool and the Heretic, as they share about the purpose of their book and their thoughts behind making it. Click here for further details.
Middle and High School Classes
Core Academy is pleased to partner with SchoolHouseTeachers.com to provide middle school and high school science courses for homeschool students. We currently offer Earth Science for middle school and Biology and Advanced Chemistry for high school students. Learn more at the Schoolhouse Teachers website.
During the school year, we offer monthly public lectures on topics related to the creation and evolution debate. Attendance is free and you can ask questions and participate in the discussion. All lectures are filmed and can be found on YouTube.
Spring 2018 Public Lectures