Join Core Academy of Science for our new online conference, which just happens to be a Creation Celebration!
This November we’ve asked several of Core Academy‘s friends to help us answer some of the commonly asked questions people have for scientists, theologians, and more. With videos covering so many fields of study you won’t want to miss out on this new conference! There will be informational videos, panel discussions with some of the speakers, and live question and answer sessions!
All proceeds go to the Roger W. Sanders Memorial Scholarship Fund that supports student/mentor relationships as they embark on original research.
Tickets are only $15 and donations of any amount are appreciated!
- Dr. Matt McLain (The Master’s University): “What are dinosaurs, their created kinds, and what does their paleontology tell us about the Flood?”
- Dr. Jean Lightner (Creation Research Society): “Could we feel pain before the Fall?” & “How many creatures were on Noah’s Ark?”
- Dr. Steve Gollmer (Cedarville University): “What is the deal with the Ice Age, and how does it fit into a young-age creationism model?”
- Doug Smith (Current Sanders Scholar/ PhD Student): Testimonial & “Why bother learning Hebrew? Why can’t we just read our translated Bibles?”
- Dr. Andrew Fabich (Truett McConnell University): “What is the best Design-argument from a biochemistry perspective?”
- Tom Hennigan (Truett McConnell University): “Why should Christians care about the environment, and what are some practical things we can do to care for the creation?
- Dr. Andrew Snelling (Answers in Genesis): What do we as young-age creationists do with radiometric dating?” & “What was the Flood from a geological perspective?”
- Dr. Abebayehu Desalegn (Wolaita Sodo University): Testimonial
- Dr. Jeremy Blaschke (Union University): “Did God create parasites?”
- Dr. Neal Doran (Bryan College): “What is the order of the fossil record, and how do we explain it as young-age creationists?”
- Dr. Timothy Standish (Geoscience Research Institute)
- Paul Garner (Biblical Creation Trust): “What are some personal/historical evidences for the Flood in Britain?
- Dr. Todd Wood (Core Academy of Science)
- Dr. Joseph Francis (The Master’s University): “What is the Biomatrix and why should we care?”
- Dr. Gordon Wilson (New Saint Andrews University & The Riot & the Dance): “What is the purpose of the creation, and do we have a responsibility to it?”
- Dr. Hans Madueme (Covenant College): “Why does Creationism matter to the average church-going evangelical?”
- Dr. Lucinda Hill (Southern Adventist University): “Evidence for Design within the human body”
- Dr. Carl “Jud” Davis (Bryan College) “How does the Garden of Eden display God’s coming Kingdom?
- Matthew Pickhaver: (Biblical Creation Trust): “What is the state of Christianity and Creationism in the UK?”
- Christian Britto: Testimonial